KYYI – 104.7 THE BEAR’s Pizzapalooza SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two ways to enter.
Option 1: from Monday, March. 2nd, 2020 through 2 p.m. on Thursday, March. 26th, 2020, go to the The Bear’s Facebook page, click on the “104.7 The Bear’s Pizzapalooza” post and comment the name of the business that you want to nominate for entry. Nomination must include your name and phone number, name of business, address of business, phone number of business, and contact person at business.
Option 2: During the weekday show, from Monday, March. 2nd, 2020 through Thursday, March. 26th, 2020, during the hours of noon to 1 p.m., call into The Bear’s request line (940-691-1047) and nominate the business for entry. Nomination must include your name and phone number, name of business, address of business, phone number of business, and contact person at business.
KYYI is not responsible for problems accessing the Facebook page or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this contest. Limit: One entry per person/office; any person/office submitting more than one entry may be disqualified.
2. HOW TO PLAY/HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN: Enter as explained in Paragraph 1 above. From all eligible entries received, one entry will be randomly drawn at the Bear’s Studios on Thursdays throughout the sweepstakes. All non-winning entries will be rolled over for subsequent entry pools. Each winner’s name and office will be announced on The Bear each Thursday between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Each winner will also be notified by telephone and/or email. Limit: one winner per person/office during the duration of this sweepstakes.
3. PRIZE: There will be four (4) prizes provided to winners in this sweepstakes, one prize each Friday, during the month of March, 2020. Each winner will receive lunch for his/her nominate business, provided by Mazzio’s Italian Eatery. The prize is a “3 large pizzas” with a value of $45.00 per prize. The prize will be delivered to the office, on the Friday following the Thursday announcement of winner. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these rules. The winner is responsible for paying all applicable income taxes. A 1099 form may be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, each winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
4. CLAIMING A PRIZE: Winners will be announced and contacted on Thursday of each week, during the month of March, 2020. Each winner may be required to complete and sign a Prize Release and verify they are eligible to win prior to awarding of prize. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. This must be done within (1) day of being notified. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to KYYI (eg., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If the winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older and residents of Texas, in order to participate in this sweepstakes. In order to be eligible to win a prize in this sweepstakes, you cannot have won a prize from KYYI within 30 days prior to the awarding of a prize to you in this sweepstakes. These restrictions apply even if you reject the prize. Employees of Cumulus Radio, KYYI and its affiliates, Mazzio’s, or other radio stations in KYYI’s DMA, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in KYYI sweepstakes/contests for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Each winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release Cumulus Radio, KYYI and its affiliates, and Mazzio’s (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the sweepstakes or in prize-related activities, and (b) consents to the use by KYYI for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness or voice (and/or address (city/state)) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accepting prize, a winner’s employees agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
7. WINNER LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to Winners List, 104.7 THE BEAR’s Pizzapalooza Sweepstakes, KYYI, 4302 Call Field Road, Wichita Falls, TX 76308.
Decisions of KYYI concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. KYYI reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. KYYI is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. KYYIreserves the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this contest, without notice.